Law Offices of Patel & Soltis can assist you with the following mortgage services:
- Home loan pre-qualification
- Loan application assistance
- Witnessing mortgage documents and supplying certificates
- Estimate of costs and appraisals
- Preparation of loan documents
- Property searches and reports
- Liaison with financial institutions
- Arranging and attending settlements
- Discharging paid out mortgages
- Documentation for loans within families
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with an experienced mortgage lawyer in New Jersey and New York.
What does it cost to hire a NYC Real Estate Attorney?
We charge a flat fee for closing when working as your attorney on any Real Estate Transaction up to $1000,000.
Buyer or Seller we charge $1250. If the property is in a Condominium, CO-OP or a short sale we charge an extra $350 due to the extra amount of work that goes into working on the deal. Take a look here for typical closing costs in New York City. As a side note, you will find attorneys that charge as little as $495 for a closing, you need to ask how invested are they that your rights are being protected? Are they trying to do a volume business with paralegals handling all of the work? If you are buying or selling the largest asset you may ever own, you owe it to yourself to make sure you have an attorney with you every step of the way willing to tell you that the deal is not in your best interest. Call us today for a free consultation.