Facing deportation? Trying to bring your family to the US? Setting up to do business in America? Wanting to study here? Facing an uncertain future is stressful when all you want to do is get on with making the best of your life.
Unfortunately immigrating to the US is not simple. The law and requirements are complex and they are always changing. Even if English is your first language it is difficult to wade through the paperwork and requirements of the US Government.
NEW JERSEY AND NEW YORK IMMIGRATION LAWYERS ON YOUR SIDE
We have in depth knowledge of immigration law and plenty of experience in dealing with the government.
We’ve helped many clients:
- Get their green cards and work in the US
- Become US citizens
- Keep their freedom and avoid deportation
- Reunite their families
- Set up businesses
TYPES OF IMMIGRATION CASES WE HANDLE:
- US Citizenship and Naturalization
- Green Cards
- Detention and Deportation Defense
- Appeals and Court Litigation, including applications to the Board of Immigration Appeals, the Administrative Appeals Office, Immigration Courts and Federal Courts
- Business Immigration including temporary work visas, sponsored employment immigration, immigration compliance issues, and permanent residence for professionals and investors
- Family Immigration, including fiancés and fiancées, husbands, wives, parents, children, brothers and sisters
- Waivers and Adjustment of Status
WE CAN HELP
We’re experienced – our New Jersey and New York immigration lawyers have been fighting for people’s rights for many years
We’re up to date – we make it our priority to keep up with the constant changes in immigration law
We’ll listen – everyone’s case is different and there is no one solution that fits everyone. Our New Jersey and New York immigration lawyers will listen to your situation and guide you along the best path for you and your circumstances.
We’ll speak your language – you need to fully understand your situation and what you need to do. If we don’t speak your language we will make sure we have someone on hand who can translate.
We’re flexible with our fees with most cases – our fees are competitive and we provide various payment options.
Contact us to arrange a free 10 minute preliminary telephone consultation with one of our New Jersey and New York immigration lawyers.