If you’ve been mistreated at work it’s hard to know how to proceed. You need your job, of course, but you don’t need the stress of being treated badly and worry that if you do anything about it your situation may just get worse.
LAW OFFICES OF PATEL & SOLTIS EMPLOYMENT LAWYERS CAN HELP
We know the law, and we know how to make the best of your situation. If you bring a claim against an employer, they are obliged by law to make sure that there is no retaliation against you.
If you need to take a stand against a toxic workplace then with one of our New Jersey employment lawyers by your side you won’t be alone. We’ll fight for your rights, and for the others in your workplace who also need protection against unfair practices and discrimination. There are time limits though, so don’t delay in getting legal advice.
TYPES OF CASES WE HANDLE
- Workplace Harassment. Are you working in a hostile environment where unwanted touching or offensive jokes and comments are seen as normal? Is a boss or colleague making unwanted sexual advances? You deserve to work in a harassment free environment. The law insists that employers hear any complaints and take the right steps to stop the harassment. if they don’t then we can help you hold them accountable.
- Wrongful Termination. Were you fired on the basis of your age, disability, race, gender, sexual orientation, religious beliefs or national origin? Was it because you made a complaint against them for harassment or refused to do something illegal? We may be able to pursue compensation to cover lost wages and distress.
- Employment Discrimination. Employers are prohibited from discriminating unfairly against you when making decisions about hiring, promoting, demoting, firing, training, providing benefits and more. There’s a number of legal options available if you act quickly. One of our [location] employment lawyers will review your situation and advise if you can make a claim.
- Whistleblower Protection. Have you been fired or harassed for reporting illegal activity at work? Law Offices of Patel & Soltis employment lawyers can intervene on your behalf to protect you from retaliation, and fight for fair compensation.
- Unpaid overtime. Are you expected to work in excess of 8 hours a day or 40 hours a week for free? Are you denied meal or rest breaks? There are state and federal laws to protect you against this abuse of your rights.
WHY CHOOSE ONE OF OUR NEW YORK EMPLOYMENT LAWYERS?
Free consultation. We offer a free half hour phone consultation with one of our experienced New Jersey employment lawyers to review the overall circumstances of your complaint and see if you have a case.
We don’t get paid until you do. In many cases we can offer a contingency fee basis, which means that we get compensated only when the case settles or we win at trial.
We’ll vigorously defend your rights. We’re passionate about justice for workers and keeping employers accountable for their actions.
We’re experienced. We’ve dealt successfully with all kinds of employment claims. There’s nothing we like more than seeing our clients move past the bad experiences and confidently get on with their work lives.
Contact us to get started with your free consultation.